PackageX is modernizing the way logistics is done.
We believe logistics shouldn't be a black box. PackageX helps businesses to stop flying blind and relying on point solutions and outdated logistics systems that don't talk to each other. PackageX lets customers gain control of their logistics operations across shipping, tracking, storage, delivery, and receiving on a unified platform to improve efficiency, skyrocket growth, and meet fast-changing end-customer expectations.
We're a seed-stage tech startup based in New York City with a distributed global team. We’re backed by Sierra Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, MXV Capital, Pareto Holdings, and other strategic investors and angels.
We're always looking for talented humans who want to challenge the status quo and join us on the journey in building the future of logistics alongside us.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The Customer Support Associate will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer Inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Resolving phone and email customer inquiries - Online customer queries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls - Incoming emails, & online tickets.
- Identifying customer needs
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant stakeholders and departments
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Updating customer information as required
- Maintaining confidentiality of information and making sure the team is GDPR compliant
What You Need
- Bachelor’s in business administration or Mass Communication
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a SaaS based environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong people skills and ability to build good customer relations
- Ability to work rotatory shifts as per company’s requirement
- Ability to quickly grasp our product knowledge
- Good at Microsoft office (PowerPoint/Excel)
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status