Mailroom by PackageX empowers mailroom managers and front desk staff to manage incoming and outgoing deliveries in seconds at residential complexes, corporate offices, co-working spaces, universities, and more.
- No manual entry – our AI does the work for you
- Fully contactless pickup options – keep your mailroom safe
- Automated notifications and reminders – email or text
Shipd by PackageX is a single place for individuals and upcoming businesses to track all incoming mail and packages and send outbound packages with end-to-end visual visibility.
- Extend a digital mailbox for your recipients to track and manage mail/packages
- Improve visibility and pick up times via rich notifications on the app
- Know your recipient preferences and whereabouts
- Provide a value-added service for your recipients to generate shipping labels
- Connect with your recipients on special handling requests
- Reduce untimely trips and calls to the mailroom/front desk
- Visually track all incoming deliveries
- Generate outbound shipment labels
- Notify your receiver with a message and images
Turn any mailroom, business, or store front into a multi-carrier shipping station – integration with Mailroom coming soon!
- Generate shipping labels for national, same-day, and specialty couriers
- See shipping options by speed and price
- Get free address validation
- Send email or text notifications on shipment progress
- Use enhanced web UI or integrate Dispatch via complete set of APIs
- Install Shopify app for your digital store
- Options for third party courier companies to join and offer their delivery services
Automate manual processes and get visibility into the inventory operations at your business, building, campus, or warehouse.
- Easy-to-use app and web portal for businesses or small to mid-size warehouses
- Saves hundreds of hours on manual entries, reconciliation, and coordination
- Reduce human error and improve staff productivity
- Get real-time visibility of inventory across a single or multiple sites
- Share insights and reports with multiple stakeholders via access controls
- Upload ordered and incoming inventory manifest
- Scan incoming inventory shipment via enhanced label OCR and AI
- AI-matching of incoming shipments to the inventory list
- Attach picture proof of inventory condition
- Know real-time inventory status on site alongside value and aging
- Schedule/view dispatch requests
- Scan out inventory dispatch
- Tracking inventory movement between various buildings and sites
- Collaborate with multiple parties via in-app voice, text, and pictures notes
Used by Great Teams to Deliver Greater Mailroom Efficiency
Smart Teams Trust PackageX Mailroom for Mailroom Management
- - ANDREW T.
PackageX has drastically improved our inbound package process. I always look forward to packages coming in because I'm amazed how easy, quick, and fun it is to scan in packages.
- - RODRIGO D.
I had a problem with an email message regarding the new tool for re-routing packages. I reached out to the member support team, suggesting some changes, and not only did you answer me right away but also implemented ALL my suggestions. It feels great to know that, as a customer, I am heard by you.
- - JORDANA B.
PackageX is reliable, trustworthy, and easy to use. It has been super beneficial for our team.
- - STU S.
With package deliveries increasing by 20% per academic year, Delaware Valley University needed a robust, user-friendly program to process deliveries more efficiently. I'd estimate we're able to process packages 80% faster. I'd highly recommend PackageX.
- - MARK R.
The system is working perfectly and has cut our time inputting greatly. Thank you for the great system.
- - MICHAEL L.
PackageX has made our lives so much easier. The support team is incredibly responsive to whatever requests we have and tracking packages is simpler than it's ever been. Thank you!
- - CESAR B
I've been using PackageX for almost a year now, having used other software before for the same purpose, and I would choose PackageX every time. The support team is always available and ready to solve our problems, and they consistently incorporate feedback and improve the product to make our jobs easier.