Track all your incoming and outbound packages on a single smartphone app, including returns.
Works as a companion app with PackageX Receive to notify the package arrival at a building mailroom or any receiving site.
Generate USPS shipping labels with up to 80% discount.
Real-time tracking with geo location coordinates
Track & Receive Work Better Together
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I track a package?
You can track a shipped package with the Track app by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open your Track app and click on the '+' icon on the home screen.
- Scan the tracking barcode or enter the tracking ID. Other than that, you can also capture the picture of the text, and the app will extract the tracking ID.
- Then click on Continue.
- The tracking information will be displayed on the screen and added to the list of packages.
Can I integrate the Receive App with the Track App?
Yes, but you do not require any additional steps. Track is a companion app of Receive; therefore, they automatically sync package information for accounts with the same email address. When a notification is sent via Receive, it shows up in the Track app as well.
How can I request Scan & Send feature through Track App?
You just need to log in to your Track app and tap on Track on the home screen. Then search for the package in the provided list and click on the intended package. Next, tap on the two dots in the top right corner. A menu will pop up on your screen from where you need to tap on Scan & Send.
Can I create shipping labels with PackageX Track?
Yes, you can generate shipping labels using PackageX Track by following these steps:
- Login to your Track app and enter the details of the sender and recipient.
- Then enter the best available package and shipment options.
- Complete the label generation process by providing the payment details.
- Once the payment is processed, the shipping label is generated.
- However, you will require a printer to print these labels.