WeWork is an American commercial real estate company that provides flexible shared workspaces for technology startups and services for other enterprises.
WeWork primarily generates revenue through the rental of office space. The Company's business model is to rent office space at a cheap rate, via long-term lease contracts, which it then re-rents to small businesses, start-ups, and individuals at higher rates under a flexible renting model.
- Can’t keep up with package volume.
- Excess notifications disturbing clientele.
- Too many lost packages & reimbursements.
- OCR processes labels in seconds.
- PackageX AI eliminates excess notifications.
- PackageX software gives end-to-end visibility.
- Processed increased global package volumes with vastly less errors.
- Clientele were happy they didn’t receive confusing, excess notifications.
- Lost package cases were reduced to almost 0.