The Worcester Public Schools is an organization that operates within the Worcester school district in Massachusetts and manages a collection of 44 schools including elementary, middle, and high school.
In order to help their students achieve academic excellence, the organization relies on deliveries to provide curriculum materials, teacher and student guides, electronic devices (computers, headphones, and tablets) and school supplies.
- Struggling to find deliveries
- Needed a method for consistent notifications & tracking
- Limited space in storage area for increasing amounts of packages
- PackageX Receive’s tracking capabilities keep records on package labels.
- PackageX Receive uses automated email notifications and tracks sent notifications.
- Mailroom operators send notifications instantly.
- PackageX Receive’s tracking capabilities reduced lost packages to almost zero.
- Recipients instantly see delivery notifications on their email & phone.
- Recipients pickup packages faster, creating more storage space.