Use your smartphone or tablet for scanning – no more traditional barcode scanners
Keep a chain of custody log on each package that enters or leaves your site
Streamline your package storage and retrieval workflows
Send powerful email or text notifications to uplift recipient experience significantly
Perform package forwarding and routing operations with one-click
Enable digital mailroom operations via Receive Connect
Get comprehensive reporting and insights via the desktop portal
Efficient staffing allocation, engagement, and satisfaction
Accuracy in label data ingestion and matching
Faster processing per package
Lost and misplaced packages
Reduction in retrieval and pick-up time
Same-day pick-up reducing storage clutter
APIs, webhooks, and locker integrations
Parcel Locker Integration
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I scan package labels in offline mode?
No. You need to have a stable internet connection to scan package labels using the Receive app.
Can I mark multiple items as picked?
Yes, you can mark multiple items as picked using our web dashboard. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the web dashboard and click "Items" from the side menu
- Select the items that you want to mark as picked. It can include overdue or held items too.
- Click the button tick on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose the reason for marking the items picked.
- Click "Mark as Picked Up".
Can I notify multiple recipients about an item?
Yes, you can send notifications to multiple people for a recipient's item by adding their email address as an alternate email. In this way, you can keep multiple people notified about a single package.
How to resolve "Multiple Name/Match Error" while scanning?
If you are getting a "Multiple Name/ Match Error" while scanning the package label, it means the app has picked the recipient's details from the label and is partially matching it to an existing recipient with a similar name. You can resolve this error by following these steps:
- Click on the "Scan Issues Tab" from the "Pending" section of the app.
- Tap on the item with the error.
- Select the correct recipient from the list of suggested possible matches.
Can I add an item manually or without scanning?
Yes, with PackageX Receive, you can add an item manually or without scanning.